Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Contest update

Today is the last day to sign up for the Knitalong if you want to be eligible for the drawing. I will be sure to check the e-mail account for the KAL and add anyone who requests to join before I make the final list for the drawing. If you've been hesitating, now is the time! :)

But just to be clear, if you still want to join the knitalong anytime at all, you still can, but you won't be in the yarn drawing.

Are all the shawl knitters ready for April 1st?

*edit* If your name isn't listed in the sidebar, please let me know ASAP at the KAL e-mail address (mountainlace AT gmail DOT com) so that I can add you. That's the master list I'm going from for the drawing.

4 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Birdsong said...

Did I miss something? What happens April !? Sure hope I don't have to be finished with the shawl by then.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Miriam said...

April 1st is the official cast on date for the Mountain Peaks shawl if you want to be eligible for the "finish first" contest.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger trek said...

I guess I'd better get started on swatching then, hadn't I?

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Birdsong said...

OK, since I am not a very competitive soul, I will "come clean" right now and say I have already started... may still finish dead last, as I tend to have multiple projects going at once. My theory is it's better for my hands that way :) So, I am out of the running, but don't have to wait to enjoy working on this lovely shawl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home