Friday, March 17, 2006

HI Everyone!

My name is Janine ( I am also known as Guernseygal) I have signed up to knit both patterns and I am busy choosing my yarn.
I bought Mim's pattern as soon as it was available as I already knew that I had the perfect yarn for it in my stash.
I am intending to knit it in Knitpicks Shimmer Maple leaf as the colours just make me think of an Autumn wood





With the Mountain Stream pattern I am torn at the moment. Most of the lace weight that I have in my stash is variegated and I think this pattern requires something more subtle. I might just have to go out and buy something :-)

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Birdsong said...

This color combo is magnificent; I have often admired it in the Knitpicks catalog. Will be looking forward to seeing your shawl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home