Saturday, March 25, 2006

started knitting

I ordered my yarn from knitpicks. color sunset. And I've started knitting, also done some frogging. I finally took my friends advice, and every so often put in a life line.
Usually it doesn't take me long to get the hang of a pattern. Maybe because this one has increases and decreases on the reverse side, I find that I have to constantly refer to the chart. Which is a bummer, cuz I was planning on knitting this the whole 20 hours it takes to get from Los Angeles to Tel Aviv.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Maybe as you knit you will remember the "pattern" more.

I find after a couple of repeats I understand how the pattern works and though I need the chart, I don't have to follow it quite so strictly.

Have a safe trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home