Sunday, April 16, 2006

Cry for Help


Mountain Stream only needs a top border! I have turned the third corner, after adding in two extra pattern repeats to make the scarf longer, and am now stumped with the instructions. Maybe it's a left-handed person knitting right-handed but looking at instructions in a dyslexic way; I understand the concept of knitting the border rows and joining them progressively to knit together with the top stitches, but have tried a few times and run short of stitches to match the chart. Help! Throw me a life preserver, someone!

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh nooo!!! I wish I could help but I haven't started mine yet! It's really beautiful though. Don't despair - I'm sure Susan or someone will be able to offer some guiance and get you back on track. :)

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh no...I hope you can get it back on track.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home