Wednesday, April 05, 2006

need help!

I'm ready to start chart 3 on the MPS. I need to know if the repeat marker moves or something? I've got the first repeat marker 18 stitches in from the garter stitch border, and then they're 12 stitches apart. However, chart 3 has only 13 stitches between the repeat marker and the garter edge..... where am I losing 5 stitches?? HELP!!!!! I've had a blast knitting this shawl up to this point, I wanna get done!!! ( oh, and no to worry anyone, I knew I would be a while in finishing this, so I started a week early....)

Monica

5 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Birdsong said...

You are way ahead of me, so I can't help, but wanted to say 'wow, what great progress'

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Miriam said...

yes Monica, the markers move.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Monica said...

ok, I'll start again this morning, moving the markers. thanks mim!! I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying this shawl! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done. thank you for making my first step into lace so enjoyable.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I can't help you but I know it is frustrating with the markers move in lace....kind of a pain to move them all around.

I hope you are able to progress more quickly now.

Good luck.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Monica said...

oh yeah. I started up yesterday morning, got 8 rows done. I should get chart 3 done today, then I have to figure out the border. I'm loving this, can you tell?? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home