Monday, April 03, 2006

Ready to go!

Whoohoo, my yarn came Saturday, so I'm ready to get going on Mim's lovely shawl!

I'm using Knitpicks Shadow in Campfire. (It's the one in the middle. Ignore the other yarns. They are just trying to hog the picture.) It will be perfect for this month of Project Spectrum!

My name is Kim (a.k.a. Chef Messy). I live in Lexington, Virginia, but I used to live in Utah, so I'm good friends with Miriam (Love you, Mim! How's the trip to Philly going?!). I also adore Susan, and think she's wonder-woman for having time to knit, let alone design all these great patterns. I knit her Branching Out scarf last year and it was a joy!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's Mountain Lace projects!

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

You are right on with Project Spectrum colors!

That will make a gorgeous shawl.

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous susan said...

That's quite a haul of yarn you have there, Kim. ;)

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Miriam said...

Thanks Kim! Philly was GREAT! I'll blog all about it, but probably not today. I'm staying home today because of wacky sinus issues and equilibrium problems from going up and down and up and down in planes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home