Friday, May 12, 2006

Another completed Scarf



I finished my Mountain stream scarf last week-end. Up until last Friday I only had three repeats completed. I spent Saturday and Sunday knitting on it, and finished late Sunday night. Can I just say how much I LOVE this scarf and the pattern?! The techniques used really made it fun. The surprising part...I didn't have to frog one single time. That is a big deal with lace knitting and kidsilk haze. At least for me it is! This was my first kidsilk haze project and I see what all the fuss is about. I used one ball, with a little more leftover than I expected, in Heavenly Blue. Did I mention how much I love the results? ;)







Here's a close up.



And my five year old, Emily, modeling for me. She was so thrilled that she got to touch Mommy's knitting, and didn't get in trouble, hehe. Little stinker.

6 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Dorothy said...

It's gorgeous. I can't believe you knitted it so fast! Very impressive.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger margene said...

It's beautiful and the model is so cute!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Birdsong said...

The color really IS heavenly, and your daughter is such an imp! Congrats on a beautiful job.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger ├╝bercherry said...

wow! what an accomplishment - that scarf is gorgeous and i am in *awe* of the lace pattern. kudos to you for not having to frog even once - i know what a pain that can be! congrats on a fantastic job well done! :)

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Monica said...

Lovely! And the scarf looks good too! Good job.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous susan said...

Looks fantastic, Liz. Better watch that your daughter doesn't get too attached to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home