Friday, May 05, 2006

Finished!


Finished and blocked!

Finished size is 11x45 inches. I ended up with enough yarn I could have put another repeat or two in, which I wish I had, but didn't want to tink out all that border.

Pattern was very clever and I was able to follow it pretty much, even though parts of turning the corners I read over and over til they made complete sense.

Thanks for creating the pattern, Susan. Now I am wondering if I have the skill and fortitude to tackle something harder, such as Mountain Peaks? And I keep thinking about joining Amazing Lace. Maybe these two are just what my summer needs.

4 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Dorothy your scarf is beatiful beautiful beautiful! What yarn did you use?

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger margene said...

Beautiful! The color is perfect and you did a fabulous job of knitting.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Great job.

Very pretty color.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Monica said...

Love that color!! so pretty!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home