Saturday, September 09, 2006

Mountain Peaks shawl finished


I haven't been posting much as I have been so busy trying to finish this shawl in time for the Autumn.
I am so pleased with the result!

Knitted in Knit Picks Shimmer Lace weight on 3.75mm bamboo needles.

The only alteration that I made to the pattern ( it wasn't planned) was to knit an extra repeat of chart 1 - guess who can't count!

The colours in the yarn compliment the pattern beautifully and even the edging chart wasn't too much of a trial:-)

Many thanks to Mim for such a wonderful pattern.

I'm off now to spin enough laceweight to knit the Mountain Stream scarf :-)

4 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Beautiful shawl! Congratulations! And such a beautiful color choice for Autumn. I'm looking forward to seeing your Mountain Steam Scarf when it's ready! :)

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Laura said...

It's gorgeous!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Lucinda said...

I can see why you wanted to be done in time for Autumn! What glorious colors!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

LOVE that color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home