Friday, October 20, 2006

Enter: one Mountain Peaks shawl



I was alone in the house when I was ready to take pictures, so had to settle for a chair as a model. If you want to see a couple more pics of it, they're in my blog. I love the way this turned out. Love, love, love it. I *may* have done one too many repeats of that first big chart... I say that because the shawl is wider than I thought it would be, and I had 12 border repeats to each side of the corner motif. No harm done. I had plenty of yarn (10 grams left), and I like the larger size.

7 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Lucinda said...

Fabulous! It looks GREAT!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Monica said...

Absolutely Lovely!!!!

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

OMG, that is gorgeous!!!!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Catirina Bonet Designs - Hand Knitting Patterns said...

TRULY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Catirina Bonet Designs
www.catirinabonetdesigns.com

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Tom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Do you have a pattern of this shawl?'
I would be interested:)
Kaiti from Estonia
kaitinc@gmail.com

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger trek said...

Laura, I can't email you re: box Tops. Please contact me via gmail.

trekcelt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home