Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Finally, another pic!

I haven't been posting here much, but I've been knitting along. I finished up chart 3 (yes, it's wonderful to be able to move on to the next chart, Lucinda), AND I finished that up as well. I'm now working on the edging, and I have to say that I love, love, love how the border is working out. It's gorgeous, and so satisfying to knit! :-)



I have link to another photo in this post in my blog, if you want to see it from a little farther away.

Oh, and I'm knitting it with Alpaca Cloud from KnitPicks. This is my second shawl with this yarn, and it's divine. Soooo soft. Lovely yarn.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Lucinda said...

Your border looks fabulous!

I will have to keep Alpaca Cloud in mind for future projects. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home