Thursday, November 30, 2006

New to the KAL

Hi there,

I'm not sure how active this KAL is but I happy to be here either way. I am working on my shawl using JaggerSpun Zephyr in curry. I was unsure about this lace knitting thing and how to read charts. Miriam has been a wonderful help and I've made it to chart three. I'm stuck again and thought I'd ask you guys about it as well. I'm on row 1 of chart 3. I've shifted the markers in my knitting to reflect chart 3... but the final repeat before I reach the spine of the shawl seems to be off... I'm supposed to have k1, ssk, yo, k3, (yo, ssk) 3 times, k1, yo... but I only get k1, ssk, yo, k3, (yo, ssk) 2 times with one stitch left over. Is there something I'm missing? Do the spine markers move too?

Thanks for your help!

5 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous .exporters said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous skin care said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous .freeastrology said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Monica said...

Lisa, it's been a while since I made this shawl. Have you contacted Miriam about this question? I'll try to take a look at that section today and get back to you....

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger trek said...

Please remove me from the knitalong.

Thank you.

-trek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home